Before your next trip through DFW International Airport, get packed and ready to go by downloading DFW’s official mobile app. Version 2 of the app is now available through the iOS App Store and Google Play Store for iPhone, iPad, and Android users.
iTunes App Store - iPhone Version
iTunes App Store - iPad Version
Android Google Play Store
The version 2 app includes new and enhanced features such as:
- Redesigned and easier-to-use interface: the new homescreen design provides travelers with a more user-friendly experience to quickly navigate throughout the app. The addition of a side menu tray allows users to easily access the app’s key features with one swipe.
- Voice concierge: for added convenience, travelers can now speak directly into the new voice concierge feature to search for items throughout the app, including restrooms, shops, and flight information.
- Integrated social media: stay up-to-date on DFW Airport's latest happenings via our social media channels.
- Weather updates: travelers can view DFW's current weather and also weather for their destination city.
- Up-to-date flight tracker: find your departure or arrival flight and have flight notifications sent to your phone every 30 or 60 minutes.
- Shop and restaurant finder with menu listings: travelers can browse through the shops and restaurants directory and view menus for selected restaurants.
- And much more!
DFW Airport’s official mobile app is also available in five foreign languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Korean.
In celebration of the new and improved update, we are providing a chance for four lucky winners to win a free 128GB iPad mini! To enter, please download the app, click on the top tile on the homescreen and enter your name and email address. We will announce the winner on our social media channels. Download today, and good luck!