|NOTICE: The Ambassador Program office will temporarily suspend volunteer activities.|
We're here to help.
Every day, DFW Airport Ambassadors provide vital customer assistance, informing, greeting and directing thousands of travelers from all over the world.
Benefits of becoming an Ambassador
|Greet travelers, provide valuable assistance and make friends from far off places. As an Airport Ambassador Volunteer, your warm smile is the beginning of a fulfilling journey for the more than 73 million people visiting each year. Your help with gate information, amenities and directions to local attractions is a vital part in making their experience in North Texas one they’ll always remember. On top of all of this, you’ll also receive the following benefits:|
- Make new friends
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Flexible volunteer shifts of morning, afternoon or evening, any day(s) of the week
- Attend Ambassador social events, tours and field trips
- Receive free parking while you volunteer
- Uniform and training manual are provided by DFW
Qualifications and commitment
- One, four-hour shift any day of the week (morning, afternoon or evening)
- Desire to meet and interact with people
- Familiarity with airport operations a plus
- Multilingual a plus