Connect with free Wi-Fi, provided by AT&T
|We understand that when traveling, it's important to stay connected. That's why we've provided free Wi-Fi in all terminals, parking garages and gate accessible areas for all DFW customers. Our free Wi-Fi service is provided by AT&T and is available at no charge. |
|Follow these steps to connect with DFW Airport's complimentary Wi-Fi.|
- Simply turn on your Wi-Fi signal on your mobile device(s).
- When connected at DFW on Wi-Fi, please select "DFW Airport Complimentary WiFi"
- Login and accept the terms and conditions.
- In exchange for our complimentary Wi-Fi, you may be asked to provide your email address to sign up for the DFW Airwire e-newsletter. You'll learn more about the latest news, promotions and updates happening at DFW.
- After you submit your email address and information, you are immediately connected to the web, right at your fingertips.
Our complimentary Wi-Fi is made available through the use of our partnership with AT&T and their advertising partners. For AT&T customers, they are connected automatically to enjoy the complimentary Wi-Fi. Non-AT&T users may experience watching advertisement video opportunities throughout their Wi-Fi experience.